t’s that time again for our monthly favourite!! March is here and i’m really excited to show what has been my monthly favourites for February! Quite a lot of new stuff!
We’ve got new cleansers, new palettes, new foundation, new blusher, new eye cream, new hand scrub, new hair oil and new blush.
- Giorgio Armani Lasting UV Silk Foundation SPF 20. – I’ve been waiting to do a review on this but wanted to give this a go for the month and i feel in love with it.
- YSL Touche Eclat
- Lancome Visionnaire Eye Contour
- Tarte BB tinted treatment primer SPF 30
5. Crabtree & Evelyn Skin Conditioning in Lavender (Ooohh. i love the smell)
6. Phyto Subtile Elixir (Thanks to this my hair has been vavavuum amazing. say bye bye to bad hair day)
7. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette
8. Tarte 2015 Holiday blush palette (I’m so lucky to get my hands on this)
9. Bobbi Brown Cleansing OIl
10. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Rich Cream Cleanser (i swear this is a holy grail! Review coming up soon!)
11. Bioderma Micellar Water. (Review here
12. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment (DID YOU KNOW? Macadamia has finally hit the markets and shelves at SASA MALAYSIA! About time!)
13. Chanel Chance EAU TENDRE
What are your favourites?
Till then, remember! You’re never ugly, only if you’re lazy! 🙂