Today i’d be reviewing a foundation by “Collection Cosmetics”. Collection Cosmetics is a UK brand that came into Malaysia (available at watsons) early this year. It was like a replacement for Rimmel because watsons in malaysia has discontinued bringing in Rimmel. #sigh
I wasn’t really hyped up with it in the beginning because it wasn’t that famous or raved about but the one thing that really catched my attention (which i bought and love it as well) is the Lasting Perfection Concealer.
- Fresh appearance up to 16 hours
- Flawless coverage
- Light-weight and non greasy
- 6-in-1 foundation ; primes, smooths, covers, protects, mattify, conceals.
- Cool Beige
- Warm Beige
WHY?? Let me tell you.
- The shade is shit. Procelain wasn’t available so i was resulted in getting Ivory which was meant to be a natural fair shade by the salesperson but what i wasn’t told that it has that orange yellow under tone which just makes it one shade darker after it oxidises.
- After the foundation has oxidise, the shade turns worst and turns patchy if you did not buff it in evenly or apply it evenly. It’s so tedious!!
- It is similar to the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15, where it mattifies and also dries up really quickly upon application, but this is shit. It dries up so fast, Even faster than the 15 second KATE powderless liquid foundation (reviewed here) it makes me feel like i’m applying dry clay on my face.
- It is NOT light weight and under heat and after a few hours in a humid weather it becomes heavier and sticky and the foundation floats and it’s just yucky!