Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF15 PA+
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15
[UPDATE 2020: The Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 has been discontinued – The New Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation review can be found here.]
So what is the difference between them both?
|Image from bobbibrown.com|
DetailsA truly modern foundation that offers invisible, weightless coverage that looks like skin, not makeup. This long-wearing formula evens tone, minimizes the appearance of pores, conceals imperfections, and offers broad spectrum UV protection. Its hydrating technology leaves skin feeling cushioned, comfortable, and clean. Ideal for all skin types.
|Image from bobbibrown.com|
DetailsFinally – a natural-looking and long-wearing foundation. Comfortable and hydrating, this medium to full coverage oil-free formula never looks cakey or masky. Glycerin and shea butter keep skin feeling moisturized while a gel base creates a lightweight finish that stays color-true. Lasts for up to 12 hours even in the most humid conditions. Protects skin from future damage thanks to broad spectrum SPF 15 with antioxidant vitamins C and E.
What do I think of it?
BOBBI BROWN SKIN FOUNDATION
- This is a really smooth foundation that blends and oxidize into my skin really well. It doesn’t break me out, nor does it give me any skin problem with my sensitive skin and all that.
- It gives me a very natural dewy look as if I barely have any foundation on. Means? NO CAKEY FOUNDATION – even with my pores, wrinkles, tiny bumps, bad pimple week, redness and all.
- It’s liquid (water-based) and much more watery compared to the long-wear foundation, but it’s not dripping wet kind of consistency. Best for dry skin doesn’t make your face oilier if you have oily skin (I’m combination for those who don’t know)
- It’s an oil-free foundation. So I really love it that it doesn’t make my oily t-zone worst.
- Coverage is buildable, but I usually use a concealer for spots that I would want to cover.
- My skin looks healthy with radiance after that. I call it Skin Finish cause it’s like a layer of skin.
- It’s pricey
BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR EVEN FINISH FOUNDATION
- This is one foundation that really stays and last up to 12 hours.
- It’s also another oil-free foundation, but this gives a matte finishing rather than a dewy look.
- This foundation gives a radiant look because the long-wear foundation’s formula is slightly different, it gives a porcelain radiance matte kind of look.
- This is a much more suitable foundation if you have oily skin.
- If you have a dry or normal face, you need to make sure your face is properly moisturized.
- A little harder to buff and blend compared to the SKIN FOUNDATION.
The best way to summarize it is that skin foundation is a winter foundation and the long-wear foundation is a summer foundation. 🙂 at least, for me.
*will update the color swatches with photos soon.